- Step 1 Right-click on a file on your computer that you'd like to share over your Linksys network switch.
- Step 2 Click "Share With..."
- Step 3 Click "Specific People."
- Step 4 Select the names of the computers on your Linksys network switch's network that you'd like to share the file with. You can choose to share the file with everyone, or just with individuals.
- Step 5 Click "OK" to share that file over the network.
Share Files With Linksys Switch
No replies to this topic
Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:56 AM
A Linksys switch is a device used to create a network, which is a series of computers connected with wires. If you want to share computer files with other machines connected to each other over the same network via a Linksys network switch, you must enable the sharing of files and folders on your computer using your operating system's settings.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users