Forum GuidelinesAll members MUST follow the forum guidelines given below. Failure to comply with any of these will result in deletion of your post(s) and/or the suspension of your account.
1. You MUST post your topic in the relevant forum. Forum descriptions are given with the forum name in order to guide you to post in the correct forum. Please follow them. If you are not sure where to post, please send a message to the moderator of the forum.
2. You MUST display civil and tolerant behavior towards other forum members as well as forum administrators/moderators. Discuss/criticize ideas and issues in a constructive and productive manner, without getting personal.
3. You MUST NOT:
a. Use profanities or any kind of objectionable or offensive language in your posts.
b. Post anything which is vulgar, hostile, harassing, racist, sexist, hateful, threatening, invading of others' privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
c. Include obscene or pornographic material in your posts.
d. Discuss Ali's personal life, his family or his friends.
e. Post anyone's contact details or personal information without their consent.
f. Post any articles, news reports, images, or other copyrighted material that is not owned by you. However, links to such material will be allowed only if they are relevant to the specific forum.
g. Discuss or give download links to new, unreleased songs.
h. Post spam messages (including chain letters, junk posts, advertising messages, or any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional material).
i. Flood the forums (posting the same message/topic more than once).
j. Make useless posts (one-liners, meaningless posts, irrelevant posts, etc).
k. Post in ALL CAPS.
l. Attempt to impersonate anyone else (e.g., pretending to be an acquaintance of Ali or his team).
m. Post any material, or links to material, which is harmful or damaging, like virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spy ware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment.
n. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or forums.
o. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the forums, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the website or forums.
4. You admit that you are fully responsible for any information or material supplied by you in your posts.
5. You authorize the forum administration to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums without giving you any reason or warning.
6. The administration/Mods reserves the right to move, lock, edit or delete any and all posts or topics.
7. The administrators reserve to right to monitor, modify, or delete any of your personal messages, without giving any reason whatsoever, if they deem the message(s) inappropriate or against the rules and regulations of these forums.
8. The administration may add to or modify these guidelines as and when required.
9. We Do Not Delete Any Member's Posts and Topic. Even He/She Want to Delete Them But if they post any plagiarized material then we quickly taking deleted action without inform him/her
10.Do not post any protected copyrighted material on our forum we can't accept any plagiarized material on our forum. if you posted that material and author contacting with us then we quickly delete and Suspend your account.
11.Do not try to Spam here with the site URL if your content will be posted here u can contact with our staff here and wait for 48 hours for reply. if u trying to report your content and putted your URL so we think u trying to hijacking our rules and trying spamming on our forum for not abiding this lines result will be Suspend Account OR Banned.
12.fun2friend.Com Delete your PMS at any time if they thought and feel any suspicious activity in forum without inform you.
13.Members Do Not Use Any Personal pic Avatar Or Signature. If We Received Any Objection With Proof On Avatar Or Signature We Will Remove Without Informing Avatar Or Signature Holder. This Is Not Our Responsibility Where And Who Can Use Your Photos As A Avatar Or Signature Or Any Other Per pus. If Your Give Us Proof We Will Delete The Avatar Or Signature But Not Ban The Person Who Use Them.
Note: we just only taking action on your request if you are verify user from copy paste organization and if you are a admin of any organization/company then please send us your irc W-8BEN Certification number which are must be required and with copy past org PIN. otherwise we are not responsible for any image/content/data that submitted from third party side.
We hope you will abide by these guidelines and make the forum a fun, interactive and interesting place to be.